Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A happy day!


Today, I am so happy because I bought the ticket and I could go back to China this holiday. Yah!!!!!!

Last night, I talked with my mum on-line. Actually, we miss each other so much. When I told her that I was going to have a long holiday after I finished this term, she said she wanted me to go back to China during this holiday. I was excited to hear that. I went back to China last holiday; however, I still wanted to go back to China. So I agreed her directly. Then, my mum told my dad and my dad also agreed. I was so happy because I am going to see my dad and mum soon. So did my mum.

Actually, before I go back to China, I have to finish my final exam at the end of this term. It is only four weeks left. For mid term, I was not done well, so I hope this time I can do well. I understand that this level is not easy to pass. So I am going to study very hard in these four weeks. Fight!!!

3 comments:

闷骚小跑 said...

I believe that we can pass this level and next level...hehe. and we can have a great vacation in China.

Tina said...

I hope that you have a wonderful summer holiday in China. By the way, you always study hard in this level, I Believe that you can pass it. Come on!!!!

Bill said...

good luck on your final exam and have a good holiday in China