Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy birthday, Dad!


Today is July, 1. For me, it is a special day because it is my father’s birthday. Actually, I never say happy birthday to me father directly because I am shy to say that. So I hope my dad can receive my love from what I write.

“Dad, it is your thirty-ninth birthday. These years, I never say happy birthday to you, but I love you. I am very proud of being your son. For me, you are not only my father, but also my idol. When I was a little child, I wanted to become a successful man just like you. Even today, my dream is never change. These years, you worked so hard, I know you want me to have a better environment for studying. I do not know how to say me feeling to you, the only thing that I can say is love you, dad. Your health is not very well last year. I know you are worried about me. I am sorry that I did a lot of things which made you very sad. I promise I won’t do that again. I am happy to see you and mum this April, also I am happy that you are very healthy right now. Dad, I hope you and mum can have good health for ever, happy everyday, and love each other forever.”

Love you!

No comments: