Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Another long weekend


This week was the stampede which is a big celebration in Calgary; however, I did not go there because I was not interested in it. Even though it was a long weekend, we did not have a lot of homework to do. Lucky!!!

On Saturday, I had to go to work. Actually, I almost work for every Saturday. The reason is Saturday is the freest day in one week and there does not have many customers. I am smart, aren’t I? Haha……Unfortunately, this time I was wrong. In the afternoon, there were many customers came in and I was busy for almost two hours. Oh my god!

Today, I stayed in my room for a day. Actually, I just waked up at 3 o’clock in the afternoon. ^^ I know I am so lazy. I watched a Chinese show called Happy Boy. It talked about many boys get together and have competition by singing songs. I was excited when I saw it. A boy called Su xing sang very well. I only pay attention on him because he had the same family name with me. At the end, he won another boy and became one of the three winners. He looked so happy. So did me. I hope he will win the competition in next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..

Yeah this was a great weekend with almost no homework, different thatn the last one tha we had a lot to do...

see ya.

Joy*^-^* said...

I like this handsome guy~~~Is he lin Zhiying??

Tina said...

According to qq news, I knew Su Xing won the second place. He is really handsome~~~~~