Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weather


These days are very hot. Oh, my god! I can not believe that. Yesterday, I could not go to sleep because of the hot weather. Unfortunately, I did not have any air conditioner in my room. Does Canadian feel hot? I always have this question in my mind. The hot weather makes me miss my home a lot. In China, when the summer comes, I can use my air conditioner in my room and it makes me feel comfortable and cool. In there, sometimes I feel headache due to the hot weather.

Three weeks left, I will go back to China. Then, I will have a cool room during this summer. Haha…… I am so excited when I think about it. Most of my friends in Calgary will go back to China this holiday and I think all of us will have a good time I hope we can get together to have fun if we have some time.

Now, I am stay in my room. Actually, it is very hot! I have already drunk much cool ice tea. Suddenly, the weather changed. The sky becomes dark and I think the rain will come soon. Yah……

1 comment:

闷骚小跑 said...

I found that almost everyone wrote something about the hot weather...i need ice-cream...