Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The last week



Next week is the last week in this term. What a wonderful week! Yah……

After next week, I will go back to China. My parents are waiting for me, my grandparents are waiting for me, and my cousin is waiting for me. Haha……. I am so excited when I think about it. Actually, there are still many things waiting for me such as delicious food, cool air conditioner, shopping malls…… I think I may be a little bit crazy right now.

Yesterday, I went to IKEA with Theresa, Meggy, and Yang. It is very far from university. We took the bus for almost one hour. This was the first time that I went to by the furniture. I was happy and excited. I bought a bed and lamp. Fortunately, they were not very expensive. We came back to residence almost twelve o’clock. We were all very tired.

Next Friday, we will have the final exam. I hope everyone will do well in their exam. Also, I hope everyone will enjoy their long holiday after final exam!

5 comments:

Joy*^-^* said...

Have a good holiday!!

Lisbeth said...

Hi Paul !!! I am happy that you are going back to China this holiday. Well I hope you enjoy it and you can have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

See you !!!!

Tina said...

I hope that you have a nice holiday in China!!

Ruby said...

I hope you have a good mood everyday~~~~

Anonymous said...

Good to have your vacations in your country...

Good vacation for you..

see you

...bye