Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Mid term Finished


This week is too short because we got a long weekend last week. Because we finished the mid term, so we had five days to have rest. I was so happy to have a rest. During last weekend, I almost played with my friends for every day. I just felt that I became a little bit crazy. Haha……

Today, I got my mid term marks. Actually, I did not get the mark that I want. According to the result, I understand that I still need to improve my writing and listening and I hope I can do well in the final exam.

Maybe I will move out the residence next week. I am excited; However, I will still miss here which I lived for almost one year. Also, I will miss my friends.

Actually, I am not feeling well these days. Most of my friends are going back to China this holiday, but I am not going back. So sad! Maybe I need to find another place for traveling during this long holiday and I hope I can find one.

No comments: