Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

This Weekend


It was a busy weekend because I will have Mid-term test next week; However, I still go out for fun on Friday and Saturday. Haha……

I went to Chinook to watch a movie called Ocean’s thirteen. It was a good movie which talked about 13 thieves. Also, there are many famous stars such as George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon. I really enjoyed it.

I went to play soccer with my friends on Saturday. It was a long time that I did not play soccer; However, I played not too bad. Then, we went swimming! Actually, I did not know how to swim. I tired to study it before, but I did not get the swimming skills. So did this time. I still can not get it. Maybe I needed more practice; however, I believe that I will get it someday.

Today, I stay at residence for studying. It is the first time that I feel nervous. It doesn’t mean I am not confident. Actually, I want to get a higher mark in this Mid-term. Also, I hope everyone get a good mark in each courses. Good luck!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi I am sofa~~~~~~~
happy~~~~ What are you doing? haha~~stupid question.......You are chatting with me online~~~haha~~~
Happy eberyday