Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Tonight, I can not go to sleep.


Tonight, I can not go to sleep. I do not know the reason. Perhaps I feel so stress for these days or I am not tired enough.

Today was wonderful because of the sunshine; However, I have to go Subway to work and work for almost 9 hours. In Subway, there did not have a lot of customs and that made me a little bit happier. Actually, I like to work but not a busy work.

After finishing my work, I went back to residence. On the way, I saw the weather changed and it became to rain and the rain was heavily. I love rainy day! It was the first time I saw heavily rain in Calgary. I stand in the rain for a while to enjoy the rainy day. Maybe someone will think I am a little bit crazy, but I do not care.

Now it is almost 2 o’clock. I think I have to go to sleep right now. Tomorrow, there are lots of homework wait for me. So good night everyone……have a good dream……

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Paul~~~~
I hope that you don't feel so bad next week~keep relax`~~
You can do it~~~
Have good day~~~

Bill said...

what a good day. I also Like to work with my friends because of fun. You must eran a lot since you work so long time.