Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Shrek 3


This weekend, I saw a movie called Shrek 3.

It was a 3D cartoon movie. I really like it because the story was interesting and the actors were attractive. This was the third story talked about Shrek. In this story, Shrek met the new adventure and the enemy was powerful. He used his intelligence to teach the new king who was weak at the beginning of the story but he became powerful at the end of the story. The new king used his intelligence which he got from Shrek win the enemy. His kingdom called Far Far away becomes more wonderful.

I saw the first and second story a few years ago. Actually, I like both of them. After I saw the third story, I think this story was not the funniest one, but it was the most significant one. From this story, I have learnt some opinion to new things. Even though shrek is a monster, there are still some new knowledge on his body deserved us to study. I hope I can see the fourth part in someday.

PS: I hope everyone goes to see this movie if you had seen the Shrek 1 and 2 before.

5 comments:

ELLA said...

Hello,Paul~
I got ur sofa~
I really want to see Sherk 3,too. Maybe I will go to the theater someday this week, and I hope it will be fun~

ERIC said...

hi PAul~ that's a very good choice~ But!!1 i find a very big...big mistake in ur blog! that's in ur topic~ go and find it! so sad~

Helen said...

You know I want to see it very much.......
so sad. maybe i will see it on ppstream or pplive.
keep.....sitting behind.......haha~~~~~you know what i mean.

joking~~~~~~~~~lala

Tina said...

hi Paul~~~~~~

I saw the Sherk 1, but I did not watch Sherk 2 and 3. Maybe I will borrow them to see from the Calgary Public library.

Ruby said...

Hi Paul~
long time no see your blog~
I have never seen the movie~but I really like the cartoon star in this movie~~haha~~~
have a good mood everyday~