Myself

Myself

WelCome!!!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog@@.

Monday, May 21, 2007

The long weekend

This weekend is much longer than others because of the Victoria Day. I am so happy that I get a longer weekend. On Saturday, I was working in Subway for 7 hours. Oh, my God! I almost died in Subway. There were many people came to Subway to buy food. I asked someone then I knew there were some activities in university.
On Sunday, I went to my friend’s home for fun. His home is warm and clean. It is surprised for me that a man can do the housework very well. We played a computer game together which called Counterstrike. It was a long time that I did not play this game. I was so excited to play it. However, I am not good at it.
Monday was a rainy day. I was so happy because I really loved it. I do not know why I love rainy, maybe I just like the feeling. In the rainy day, I went to TNT to buy a lot of food. I like to go there because there are many Chinese foods which I like very much.
This weekend, I was so happyyyyyy……

No comments: